1) Jo Moon story telling opens the play:
2) The Hastings Old Town Carnival
3) Paul Script for Scene 1 of 'Ethical Outings in Hastings'(with a reference to http://reviewsfrommark.blogspot.com)
5) Forming a team for the long-haul & cycling round it all again:
6) Opening the 1st Anniversary Pier Fire event:
7) Something Fishy
8) And here, as referred to in the film above are the words of the killed father credited with ending the riots:
10) Nagamitra, who sets the curriculum at the Nargajuna Training Institute -a Buddhist Social Action College otherwise known simply as Nagaloka, explains part of the significance of the place in the centre of India to which I am being driven by Ajay (as was); now ordained within the Triratna Buddhist Order as....
11) Jo Nodding (the main face of Restorative Justice for the UK Restorative Justice Council - of which Paul Crosland was a charity trustee:
12) Ray Chapman, Chair of the Hastings Pier & White Rock Trust to those who were on the pier at the start of the 2010 fire:
13) £1 a day buys Bishnu's education, food, everything:
14) Or you can buy a bubble like the one people think Paul Crosland is trapped in:
19) India - 2nd most powerful country in the world by 2036?
20) Timebanking 1:
21) Timebanking Stag Party
22) Greeks abandon cash, resort to bartering
23) Paul Crosland disappointed in how little was shown of the potential of timebanking (www.timebanking.co.uk)
24) Julie on the positive side of St Leonards:
25) Hastings Pier Fire Anniversary - if you had £600 to put towards truth, reparation & reconciliation in the community (ie not giving the money to the Pier trust) where would you put it?
26) Sue Coates on "give it all to Mediation Support Ltd.":
27) Tony May's 3 word description of the "1st anniversary of the pier fire" community meeting at the Southwater Centre (well attended by Sussex Police):
28) A pier with wheels:
28b) The Angel of the North:
32) Man of Shirts:
33) Nagamitra, who sets the curriculum at the Nargajuna Training Institute -a Buddhist Social Action College otherwise known simply as Nagaloka, explains part of the significance of the place in the centre of India to which I am being driven by Ajay (as was); now ordained within the Triratna Buddhist Order as....
34)Next Destination: Nagaloka College,Nagpur,Maharashtra, India (December)
35) Funding through Mediation Support
Contact the "Ethical Outings in Hastings" drama creators, tour creators & blog creators (Mediation Support Ltd & associates - e.g. St Leonards Sharing Consortium
- via this contact form: Here
36) Ethical Outings in Hastings -Part 1; Southwater Road to the Mediation Support Ltd office at the Southwater Area Community Centre:
37)Perceptions of the Southwater Area being 'unsafe' at certain times of day; an issue of discrimination to be addressed:
- Clips from YouTube (mostly Channel Toothpaste007) ...
- The Guided-Tours (with Paul Crosland), who was lik...
- Links to provide an overview of Paul's work in Med...
- Paul Crosland, the famous playwright? Well, I was ...
- Many people like Paul exist who do things we don't...
- Urgyen Sangharakshita -founder of the Triratna Bud...
- Reporting back to Amber Rudd and Jeremy Birch
- Ambedkar, Gandhi & The Nagarjuna Instiute, Nagalok...
- Brighton-specific film and London, Brighton, Oxfor...
- Case 33 from my book "40 Cases of Restorative Just...
- Outing myself first